How we can support you
- Finding the right opportunity: together with you we can help you determine what the right funding possibilities are for you.
- Brainstorm session: we can discuss your proposal outline with you in a brainstorm session to fine-tune your project idea.
- Feedback on proposals and rebuttals: we can give you feedback on proposals and your responses to reviewers' comments.
- Interview training: when you are invited for an interview, we can help to organize a mock interview to get feedback on your presentation and your answers to questions from the committee.
How we share information with you
- Training and workshops. See our News and Events section of this site.
- Our Grant Update newsletter provides an overview of calls, deadlines and trainings relevant for UvA researchers.
- The MS Teams page Grant Support IXA-UvA offers training materials, presentations, templates and other useful information that you can use for preparing your research proposal.
- Subscribe to our newsletter, so you know what is coming up.
- Get access to the Teams page 'Grant Support IXA-UvA'. Send us an E- mail
Timeline and intensity of support
The point in time when you contact us determines how much support we can give you. For some deadlines there are many applications and we have to divide our time. As a scientist you are busy, and you might prefer to work close to the deadline. However, if you send us your proposal shortly before the deadline we cannot guarantee to give you feedback.
Collaboration with Faculty teams
The Grant Support team collaborates with support staff in your faculty on the area of research funding acquisition. See the section Support at Faculties for more information and contact details.