They support individual, as well as consortium applications at the pre-award stage:
- Advice on application for national and international grants
- Communicating opportunities and linking grant criteria to researchers' profiles
- Advice on consortium formation
- Feedback on proposals and rebuttals
- Interview trainings
- Post-evaluation analysis
Researchers applying for NWO Veni, Vidi or Vici, or ERC grants can, moreover, follow an individual coaching trajectory in cooperation with the Grant Team of the Amsterdam Research Institute for Legal Studies (ARILS). This includes workshops and trainings about proposal writing as well as individual feedback on proposals and interview trainings.
Administrative & financial support
The necessary support in drawing up and obtaining the financial and official documents requested by funding organisations is provided by the ARILS Grant Team.
- Dr. Olga Gritsai, Advisor Research Funding (personal grants)
E: email@example.com, T: +31 (0)20 525 8852
- Dr. Saeedeh Shahnahpur, Advisor Research Funding
E: firstname.lastname@example.org, T: +31 (0)6 38 56 12 04
- Dhr. dr. Michael Williams, IXA Research Grant Advisor UvA Consortia
T: +31 (0)6 43 402 918